Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rainbow on the Mountain

I was working in my studio this afternoon, being creative is messy work:

 
 
I happened to look out my window:
 
 


The rainbow was beautiful and the clouds surrounding it were amazing:

 
After I finished enjoying the rainbow I returned to my project. I need something to work on at wool club this week so I made up a small project. Here are all the pieces traced on Steam a Seam lite. The little pieces are a pain.
 
 
The backround:
 
 
All the pieces fused down and ready to be stitched:
 



After today I may have to add a few clouds and a rainbow.

It's not very big but it took me all afternoon to get it to this stage. Kept me out of trouble.

Hope you had a productive day. Ronda

7 comments:

  1. Stunning rainbow. How lucky you looked up when you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a WOW moment, I was glad I had the camera close.

      Delete
  2. Hello Ronda, A very lovely rainbow. I like your new wool project. Isn't great being creative. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, wanted to let you know my email account was hacked, if you get an email from me with no subject please don't open it. I will always put a subject in my emails and if I include a link I'll say what it's to. Sorry Ronda

      Delete
  3. How lucky that you had your camera with you near by. I love looking at rainbows.
    Crafting with wool is a great way of staying out of trouble and become creative.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design..

    Thanks for visiting my blog today. I replied, but not sure if it goes direct to your email? I am fairly new to blogging and not sure how "reply's" work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, I got your reply both on my blog and on my email, you did good.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.