Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good Saturday

Yesterday was a good day.

My 49er's won their playoff game and the other NFL playoff game was a barn burner. I love watching NFL football, especially the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

 On top of that I found a bargin at Home Fabric.

I've been thinking about recovering the cushions on my kitchen chairs and I found this material for $5.00 a yard.
 
Here is a close-up:
 
 
Two yards should be enough to do all four chairs but now I can't decide if I want to recover them.
 
 
It doesn't show but the current cushions have a brown line through them. The current cushions are neutral so I can use any table runner I like. If I do recover them I will probably paint the chairs a different color.
 
 Decisions, decisions. Good news is I only spent $10.00 on the material so if I decide not to use it I'm not out too much money.
 
Hope your weekend is going well too.
 




7 comments:

  1. The material is so pretty. If you decide not to recover the chairs you can make a couple of pillows, or a runner or some place mats. They do add nice splash of color.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, You're right there is a lot I can do with it. I'll figure it out.

      Delete
  2. Found you via 2 Bags Full and joined. The Mountain Delights will be such a change from my London scenery! Visit me and sign up for my giveaway. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle, Thanks for becoming one of my blogging friends. I'm excited to have a friend in London. I visited your blog and became one of your followers. I didn't sign up for your giveaway because I don't want you to have to ship it to the US. I loved your recipe for pasties I'm going to try them. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

      Delete
  3. It is nice material. Go for it! Then you can have fun re-accessorizing to match the "new" chairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not sure. If I use it I'll have to paint the metal on the chairs and the table legs. I'll figure it out.

      Delete
  4. Hello Ronda, I like your new material and I think the fabric is great. I am the painting things mode this year so I think a whole new look with the paint would be great too. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.