Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dealing with the aftermath

My email account was hacked yesterday so I've been dealing with the aftermath, what a pain. I think it's back to normal.

I finished putting the binding on my crazy patch background square for my wool BOM squares and I ordered a cute wire wall hanger for it. I hope I'll be able to hang it next week.

Tomorrow is a busy day, wool club and my yearly physical.

After dealing with my email mess this made me smile:

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing"


3 comments:

  1. You are the 2nd blogger to post about being hacked yesterday. It seems to be happening more often lately. That plus spamming. Arrgh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, I wonder what kind of attack was happening yesterday? One of Friends email accounts was also hacked.

      Delete
  2. You had me at wool club. As a spinner and rabid knitter, I am always drawn to wool. Found your blog via the Grow your own blog project. Hope to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.