Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kid in a Candy Store

Since September I have been like a kid in a candy store when it comes to crafting, there is  so much to choose from. I've taken classes, made purses, wallets, pin cushions, discovered wool applique and rug hooking, and rediscovered my love of embroidery. I also decided to do two Block's of the Month.

On top of all that I started blogging and it opened up a whole new world, I've made new friends, discovered bloghops and swaps. I signed up for two bloghops and a swap.

No wonder I'm feeling a little scattered. I think I need to settle down, take a breath and focus. Who knew I'd need to prioritize my crafting activities? The due dates with the blog hops and swap will help me complete those projects, oh the pressure.

Time to sign off and do something.

Have a good day everyone. Ronda




 

11 comments:

  1. lol...I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're getting a good fill of candy, lol.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes...I flit from craft to craft also! Beading, quilting, sewing, crocheting and more. So many things floating around in my head its hard to settle down and just DO something! It appears that I am in good company!

    Have enjoyed reading your posts. Am a bit late dropping by after "meeting" you via Marlene's blog, Stitchin' by the Lake. So glad I finally made it here...it was well worth it!

    Keep on craftin',
    sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sheri, so glad you stopped by. I'll be visiting you soon.

      Delete
  4. I too love to have a go at everything - eventually I hope to find something I am good at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annabelle, I think you just gave me my answer. I need to find something I'm good at AND passionate about.

      Delete
  5. Hi...Rhonda ...Am Here To Follow And Hope You Will Stop By To Follow Me As Well.. ~sabri~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sabri, thanks for visiting. I'll be visiting you soon.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.