Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tired but inspired

Tired from yesterdays journey on the Sierra Art Trail. There was a lot to see and a lot to process, by the end of the day my brain was too full.

I learned that I need to put things I love and that inspire me in my studio from seeing the artists studios so I moved items into my studio from other areas of the house: a small clay quail made by Margaret Hudson, an Art Doll that I made a few years ago, a small fall floral display, the felted pin cushion I bought yesterday and a picture of a sunflower. I lit a wonderful smelling candle and am playing Kenny G, ahhh bliss.


 Now I need to take this inspiration and actually create something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.