Thursday, October 18, 2012

Class Day

Today I had my second, out of three, crazy patch purse class. I was the only one in the class that completed the homework which meant the first 90 minutes of the class I had nothing to do until the others finished it up. It was very frustrating and taught me the importance of completing  homework assignments so I don't hold up other people.

In spite of the delay I was able to complete the lining with pockets so next week I'll be able to put the purse together.

I've learned how to do bobbin work, which was my main purpose of taking the class, prepare a lining with pockets and several other tips. In spite of my frustration I think taking the class was time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.