Monday, November 5, 2012

What I did with my extra hour

I was up early yesterday morning due to the time change. What to do? I went through some patterns I had purchased and decided to make a small purse. It has a pocket in the back for a cell phone and pockets inside for drivers license, credit cards some cash, and lipstick.


Here is the back with the pocket for the cell phone:

 
 
And the inside, it has three differenct size pockets:
 
 
 
I can see it being used while traveling or on date night.
 
 
The pattern and directions for this purse was printed on both sides of a letter size piece of paper and laminated. It's good that I like puzzles because it took some deciphering, especially when it came to turning the pockets to the right side.
 
Now I'm working on a wool felt appliqued pillow. I've never worked with wool before so it's another adventure.
 
Tomorrow I'm planning on attending our communities activity meeting. I'm not sure how involved I want to be, so I hope I won't find myself volunteering for too much.
 
Also want to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.