Saturday, November 24, 2012

Coarsegold "Mall"

Today was "Small Business Saturday" so I went to the Coarsegold Mall to shop. There are several new businesses that opened and I had fun talking to the Owners.

First stop was a new Antique/collectable store, cute stuff.

 
Next was "Common Thread Collective"
 
Front View

Side View of Common Threads


Karen Kane is the owner of Common Threads Collective and has only been open a few weeks. Her vision is to have work from area Artists displayed in her shop but she isn't quite there yet. I love what she has down with the patio area and the side yard and look forward to seeing her shop evolve.
 
Final stop was Sugar Ladies Antique store, another cute shop with a very friendly owner.
 
 
If you're ever in the area stop at Coarsegold Village and check out the cute shops, I only took pictures of some of the new ones there are several others in the village. The Village is located on the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Road 415. 


2 comments:

  1. So happy to meet you. This looks like great shopping and fun. I am thrilled to be your first follower, and welcome to blogland. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marty, I'm so excited that you are my first follower that I'm doing a happy dance! Was getting a little discouraged but decided to stick with it because blogging helps me to explore and learn new things. If you have any suggestions on where I can learn more about blogging I'd love to here them.
      Ronda

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.