Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday with the Alpacas

This weekend is the 8th Annual Christmas on the Ranch, at KT-Lee Ranch Alpacas in North Fork, CA. I've always wanted to visit this ranch so instead of going Black Friday shopping I spent part of the morning hanging out with the Alpacas. They are very curious, this was the greeter and watched everyone who drove in.

 
Fun Alpaca facts:
 
-they are from the camel family
-they come from South America
-they are raised for their luxurious fleece and are shorn once a year
-they have one baby a year
-they live approx 20 years
 
Young Alpacas

Friends


KT-Lee Ranch is on the east side of Bass Lake, so on my way home I stopped at the Bass Lake Christmas Craft Faire. The weather was perfect, bright blue skies and almost 70 degrees.
 
 
Bass Lake, CA Post Office
 
I enoyed my Mountain Black Friday, I had the moon roof open in the Mini, Christmas music playing, driving through the pines, life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.