Saturday, August 31, 2013

Road Trip part 2

After leaving Golfsmith we headed to Manteca, CA where we were spending the night. I booked the hotel that was in the same lot as Bass Pro Shops thinking that we would go there the next morning. Wrong. After a nap it was off to shop some more.



If you get a chance to visit a Bass Pro store stop and go in. Even if you're not an outdoors person it is quite an experience. At this store you enter though the middle of a giant sequoia. 


The store is huge, the picture below shows half of the bottom floor. Fishing, hunting, camping, boating, clothing, cabin d├ęcor, anything to do with the outdoors is in this store.


You might even run into some of your friends.



MM found a camo shirt and was checking out ammo.


I didn't find anything this visit but did see some cute shirts and sweaters for fall.

We were tired when we got home but we had a good time on our road trip.

Til next time, Ronda


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, I'm not a hunting or fishing kind of girl although I used to fish little trouts in the brook by my grandfather's house when I was a young girl. Everyone used to fish and hunt in those days, and my brothers still hunt and fish as a sport. I guess I just mellowed in my old age, lol but I find that Sequoia tree entrance quite something. I'm always amazed at how big they grow.

    have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, I don't hunt or fish either. I do like shooting trap or target shooting. The store has some great clothes but with the temp being over 100 degrees I couldn't get in the mood to buy sweaters or long sleeve shirts.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a store! And all he bought was a shirt! A great tree entrance!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.