Sunday, September 20, 2015

Creative People

I saw this posted on Facebook one day:


A lot of these apply to me. I was worried because I get passionate about something but after a while I become bored with it. I have done quilting, rug hooking, jewelry making, wool applique, mixed media painting, art journaling, played with alcohol ink, crocheted aragumi animals, made soap, tried micro macramé, played with zentangle and made purses from recycled clothing. See what I mean?

Our shop is a blessing because I have a place where I can sell what I make. Because we get Tourists from all over the world my work has gone to England, Italy and all over the U.S. As scary as it is to put my work on public display it is affirming when someone likes and buys my work.

In future posts I'll share some of my work. Here's a sneak peak:


No matter your age or ability I hope you choose to do what you love. Ronda
 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.