Friday, January 16, 2015

The last time I posted we had just opened our little shop in the Mountains. It has been opened almost a year now and I'm happy to say the shop is doing well.

This is what it looked like the first day of  business:


MM added a pergola to extend our selling space and to add shade.

 

 He also built an entrance into our garden area.

 
These pictures are not the most recent, I will try to add more soon.
 
Our shop is located in the Coarsegold Historical Village just off highway 41 which leads into Yosemite National Park. We had a lot of Tourists through our shop and have met people from all over the world. Germany, France, Netherlands, Malaysia, Australia, Bermuda, Italy, England and India just to name a few. I post pictures of some of our visitors on our facebook page, with their permission of course.
 
It's been an interesting journey so far.

5 comments:

  1. I've often thought of you and wondered how things are going, out there in one of my favorite places in the world! Glad to hear your shop is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn, good to hear from you. Although I haven't been writing in my blog I have been following yours and other blogs.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking about you while using my beautiful pin keep you sent me so I came to see how you are doing. It looks like you are busy with a new endeavor and I hope that all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little shop is adorable, so glad you are doing well with it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.