Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oakminster Dog Show and new wool project

We went to the first annual Oakminster Dog Show on Saturday. It was a fundraiser for our local SPCA.

 
Kids and puppies what can be cuter? This puppy seems to be in charge.
 
 
Not so fast, puppy, you need to heel!
 
 
This Ridgeback puppy was worn out after all the excitement. Nothing like cuddling close to Mom.
 
 
This pair won the obedience trials.
 
 
Buddies:
 
 
I found this cool new magazine and I couldn't resist it.
 
 
"Bags, Pillows and Pincushions, 35 Quick AND Easy Projects", a girl can never have too many projects.
 
I have started this pillow:
 


 
I love Quails, a lot of them live around us. We see them on our walks, the other night we counted 6 pair in one covey. There will be a lot of little ones soon.
 
I haven't given up on my Ladies mat, I'm working on finishing the background. I ran out of blue wool for the sky so it's on hold for a little while.
 
The weather has been beautiful so we've been spending a lot of time outside playing golf and pickleball. We just discovered pickleball and are enjoying it. It's a little like tennis but a lot slower and played on a court the size of a badminton court. I've re-discovered some muscles I forgot I had.
 
Our big project for this week and next is getting ready for a community yard sale. I'm so NOT excited, but it will be nice to get rid of some of our stuff.
 
Til next time, Ronda
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are aways keeping yourself busy with interesting projects. I love that kids bring their dogs to obedience school. I think it's so worth it.
    Have fun on your next project.

    You are keeping fit and it's a good thing.
    JB

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.