Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I found while Blog hopping

I've been slowly making my way through the 500 plus blogs participating in this years Grow Your Blog hop. I enjoy visiting blogs from all over the world and seeing what other people are up to.

While I was hopping I discovered two blogs that feature photography challenges. One,  The Studio Sublime gives an assignment for each week of the month. The other Made with Love features a scavenger hunt each month. (click on the titles of the blogs to visit them). At the end of the month participants post their pictures for everyone to see.

What a fun and inexpensive idea. Almost everyone has a digital camera and with these Bloggers assignments it gives you a reason to take pictures. I'm going to try to complete February's assignment. I'll post my pics as I finish the challenges.

I missed last weeks assignment from The Studio Sublime: Get Outside but I decided I'd post a picture to get in the spirit.



I hope some of you will join in the fun.

Til' next time. Ronda

7 comments:

  1. I'll have to go take a closer look at those blogs! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching these photography challenges, and will certainly look forward to seeing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sister,
    I'm glad to see you're blogging once more. I hope you can enjoy doing it again. By the way, are those clouds I see in your photo!? I don't read newspapers or listen/watch the news so I'm not sure how long the rain lasted. Are you all still getting some? It's probably too warm for snow now, right? Give MM my love and throw a ball for Miss Roxy for me. Love ya, your brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith, we are finally getting rain thank goodness. Snow in the higher elevations but rain here.

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely checking out these sites! Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're busy & having fun! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.