Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Man is creative

MM has been creative lately. He made this cool flower for my garden.

 
He found a steamer at a thrift store and he made this sunflower, one of my favorite flowers. I love the big bug.

He also made these snails. This is not the best picture, the black drip irrigation hose makes it hard to see the big snail and you have to look very carefully to see the tiny snail. This is what happens when the photographer is too lazy to move their subjects to a better location.



I saw some wooden decorations at Joann's that I liked and asked MM to come up with a sign for our front porch. Here's what he came up with:

 
I added some dollar store finds and now our porch is starting to look like fall:
 
 
I tell him often how creative he is and how much I appreciate him.
 
Til next time, Ronda

 

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have your man built you some lawn decorations. My favorite is the Welcome Fall sign. It will be here in a snap.
    hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he really IS creative! Now I think I need to do something about my doorway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful ideas I would say he is very creative.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work MM!!! I really like the dragonfly on the sunflower and your minimalistic snails.
    Love, your brother-in-law

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.